Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Window


I haven't been washed for over a year now, the grime and filth have built up so much I have blended in with the walls around me. The family has neglected me for so long, I feel as if I might become part of the wall. I keep crying out to them to wash me but it is like my pleas fall on nothing but air. I have conversed with the walls about this problem and asked them to help but still the humans notice nothing. Every time I see them walk into the room with cleaning supplies my spirits lift, but they never seem to clean me, just the floors and tables. Several times I have seen different humans come through in groups. They are a usually younger humans who start to trash the house. Always after they leave the humans clean up the house so I always hope that they clean me as well but it never seems to happen. In the past few days though I have seen more and more humans come in and look around. Most every day I hear the sounds of cars, today I heard the sound of some type of huge truck. I don't know what is going on but the humans took everything out of the house. A pair of new humans came walking in with cleaning supplies, I hope this is the day I finally get cleaned.

No comments:

Post a Comment