Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

DWA


Author's note: I started this after getting the idea for this pairing from my friends. I might do another installment if I have the time and i am inspired enough. The different colors are to help keep the Point Of Views seperate. Pink is Rose and Purple is Eridan.
 
 Rose Lalonde wandered down the snowy streets, most of the tall street lamps burnt out. She had her scarf up to her chin but anyone could still see the breath in the chilled air. It was late, and Rose wanted nothing more than to get home and curl up with a book. All alone Eridan Ampora walked down the alley. He was sad at his breakup with his best friend. He slowly walked down the alleyway and took out a knife. he slowly proceeded to cut himself  Young Rose would have walked past the alleyway, had she not heard a silent sobbing from the dark corridors. She stopped and peered down the way.  Eridan all of a sudden heard footsteps behind him and turned around to face whoever it was.

Rose took a sharp breath, hesitating before she said, "Hello?” Eridan looks at the newcomer and says "Sorry to disturb you I wwill go somewwhere else.” Miss Lalonde steps towards him with timid steps. "You don't have to go anywhere, but put that blade away." 

Eridan proceeded to step backwards while asking the newcomer "Wwhy do you act so caring to a stranger?" "Don't be afraid of me. Please, I can help.." the platinum blond trailed off in her sentence; was this man dangerous? 

"No you can't, no one can right noww." he was still wondering why the newcomer cared. "I'm sure I can. I can get those wounds of yours fixed, would you like that? Please, I just want to help." Rose Lalonde extended her hand out to the man, less hesitantly than her footsteps hand been. Eridan took a few quick steps back. 

"Wwhy do you care so much?" "Why shouldn't I? If you saw a man bleeding in an alleyway, would you turn the blind eye youself?" She asked, pulling her scarf past her lips. It was cold already, and the brisk air was getting colder. 

"I guess I wwould try to help, but most people wwould havve givven up right noww so wwhy havven't you?" Eridan is beginning if any of his friends asked her to find him. Eridan starts to feel a chill as the temperature begins to drop. 

"You might wwant to head home. It is going to get really cold soon" "And do you have anywhere to stay? A safe place?" she asked, oddly concerned for this stranger. 

Eridan wants to tell the truth but instead lies " Yes my house is nearby so i wwill just head home noww. Thank you for your concern." 

Rose pursed her lips, seeing through his fib. She took a paper and pen from her bag and wrote her address, handing it into the man's shivering hands."Stop by, if anything goes wrong." 

Eridan is shocked by the gentle and kind heart of the lady. " Thank you I wwill keep it in mind if the temperature does drop too drastically. I hope you havve a nice day." "Likewise." The man's words "if the temperature drops" confirmed her suspicious that this person indeed had no place to go. "Goodnight." she said, walking back off into the open night. Eridan is still utterly shocked by the ladies kindness and drops the knife it drops to the ground with a muted clang.

No comments:

Post a Comment