Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

response to the outsiders: new scene by Cherry

Authors note: i wrote this as ho i think Cherry thought about what happened that night and how  she would put it all as.

"CHERRY. THERE IS SOMEONE HERE FOR YOU"  my dad yelled from downstairs. " I'M COMING, BE THERE IN A SEC" I yelled back. Tonight I was going on a date with my boyfriend Bob, He said we were going to the movies with Randy and Marcia. I had a feeling something might go wrong but I ignored it and finished getting ready for my date.  We had just arrived at the drive-in movie and were settling in when Bob and Randy pulled out some beers asking us if we want any to which we kindly said no and left. They should know better!  They know we don't like beer and yet they brought some. They should have known that we were gonna leave if they brought beer. I was still fuming over it when the Greasers arrived. The cocky greaser was so infuriating I literally wanted to hit him and tell him to beat it, but one of the other greasers told him to leave us alone, which surprisingly he did even though this kid was pretty much half his size. After that we asked the other two greasers to come sit by us to keep the other one away. After awhile of talking to them another greaser came up behind them and acted like a soc who came to kill them. The two greasers were dead white. The other greaser offered to take us home but of course on our way to the car Randy and Bob just had to show up.

2 comments:

  1. I really like how you started pre-scene in the beginning with Cherry and then rolled it into the scene at the movie theater, but it seems like the summary is a bit of a run-on. Maybe go back and fix it up with indents? But overall it's a good summary and works well with the assignment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like how you started with pre-scene you had a great predictions some errors go back and edit?

    ReplyDelete